No doubt, Whatsapp is one of the most used and the feature-rich messaging application. We need a mobile phone and an active mobile number to use this application. Most of us get tons of messages, photos, audios, and videos every day. But storing and viewing it on a big screen is an issue. Wondered, if the feature is available on your computer, so you can view and store the items on your computer. Don’t worry, here is the trick to use the Whatsapp on your computer.Firstly, you have to pair your phone with the WhatsApp application. Open WhatsApp web on your computer browser by visiting the link https://web.whatsapp.com/. When prompted with a QR code, use the QR scanner within WhatsApp to scan the QR code. To do this, open WhatsApp on your phone (On Android: in the Chats screen > Menu > WhatsApp Web, On iPhone: go to Settings > WhatsApp Web, On Windows Phone: go to Menu > WhatsApp Web). Tap Menu or Settings to select WhatsApp web. Point your phones back camera to the computer screen to capture the QR code. This will scan the QR Code on your computer screen by your phone to verify your account to give you the access.
Step By Step
- Open WhatsApp web on your computer browser by visiting the link https://web.whatsapp.com/
- When prompted with a QR code, use the QR scanner within WhatsApp to scan the QR code.
- Tap Menu or Settings to select WhatsApp web from your phone.
- Point your phones back camera to the computer screen to capture the QR code.
Then a screen is displayed and you will be greeted to your WhatsApp chat room.
To log out of the desktop from WhatsApp, do this,
- Go to WhatsApp on your phone > Go to Settings or Menu.
- Tap on WhatsApp Web.
- Tap Logout from all computers.
With WhatsApp on the web and desktop, you can easily sync all of your chats to your computer so that you can chat on whatever device is most convenient for you. Did you used this feature before, share your experience here.